As a Finance Executive, you will be performing the Accounting process, from ledgers to Balance sheets, including full month-end closure,
My client is a well-established business in the wider Southampton area looking for a new Finance Executive to join the team.
As a Finance Executive, your key responsibilities will include:
- Raising and gaining approval of purchase orders.
- Processing and paying supplier invoices.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Credit card processing.
- Monthly calculations, processing and submission of payroll.
- Annual returns and filing.
- Quarterly reconciliation and submission of VAT.
- Set up DD for payment.
- Month end journals.
- Production of trial balance.
- Management accounts pack with supporting schedules.
To be successful, you should have:
- Solid understanding of the full Accounting process.
- Well-established Analytical, Communication and Organisational skills.
- Actively studying ACCA/CIMA or suitable QBE. (Study Support offered, not required however).
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Excellent Salary on Offer
- Competitive Benefits
- Opportunity for Study Support
- Development Opportunities