Senior Accounts Payable Assistant
A medium sized Marketing business in Hemel Hempstead are recruiting for a Senior Accounts Payable Assistant to join them on a permanent full time basis.
Varied role paying a competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 with excellent benefits and a great working environment. The ideal candidate will either speak fluent French/German and have a background in Accounts Payable at a Senior level.
My client are a medium sized Marketing company who are based in the heart of Hemel Hempstead. They are going through a period of exciting growth and are therefore seeking a Senior Accounts Payable Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. The company offer great benefits, a competitive salary banding and a generous bonus. Due to their global presence and their European offices they are ideally seeking a fluent German or French speaker.
- Reporting into a hands on Finance Director
- Owning the process of payment of suppliers, carrying out BACS payment runs in accordance with company procedures to ensure that suppliers are paid on time
- Processing all expenses and invoices for all the databases and performing reconciliations as needed
- Ensuring that expenses are claimed in accordance with the company's Travel and Expense policy
- Reconciling Supplier accounts
- Assist with month end duties
- Downloading of daily bank statements and to carry out bank reconciliations
- Ensuring all payments & receipts are posted and allocated to the correct accounts and invoices
- Assisting your Finance Director with any Accounts Payable related issues
- Living local to Hemel Hempstead
- A background in Accounts Payable is essential, ideally at a Senior level
- Very organised and hard working person
- Ideally a fluent French or German speaker
- Proficient Excel user
- Numerate and analytical person
- Excellent team player who has the ability to work alone
Whats on offer?
- A Senior Accounts Payable Assistant role for a growing Marketing business
- Competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- Great bonus structure, holiday allowance and career progression