We are recruiting a Management Accountant - with a strong emphasis on project accounting, to be able to deal with budget holders outside of finance and strong analytical skills - for an innovative manufacturing firm in Ely, Cambridgeshire. It's a newly created role due to continued growth in the company - the firm are looking to double their turnover in the next 5 years so it's a great time to be joining!
Reporting into the Finance Director you will get a lot of exposure to decision makers in this role and your opportunity to add value and influence is high! It's a great job if you have experience in manufacturing or even the construction/contracting world and are able to talk to all types of individuals - not just in finance - and communicate financial matters in really clear and transferable ways! As a new position you can really stamp your mark on the position and mold it to your strengths.
As the management accountant you will be:
- Reconciling the monthly management accounts
- Looking at product costing and WIP analysis
- Managing the stock and inventory systems and reports
- Be really strong at continuously looking for ways to add value across the business and at every stage of the manufacturing process.
- Have strong excel skills
- You'll be working heavily with the commercial and operational teams so an ability to communicate finance in clear terms is needed
We are open to candidates that are qualified and those that are studying or QBE. So do get in touch quickly if you'd like to be involved as the firm are looking to recruit soon!