Senior/Senior Associate, Audit & Assurance
- Handle a portfolio of medium and large sized companies
- Liaise with authorities and clients to resolve issues
- Works closely with team members and manager on each engagement
- University degree in Accounting or Finance, or those with full or partial professional qualification. (MICPA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICA, ICAA and CPA Australia)
- Proficient in written and spoken English as well as possess excellent communication, report writing and computer skills.
- Proactive, resourceful, innovative and have an eye for details.
- Team players who are also able to work well independently and under a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Senior Associate - at least 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Senior - at least 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.