Assistant Finance Manager/ Finance Manager
- Banking functions - daily deposit of cash, payment to overseas suppliers etc.
- Preparation of full set of monthly management accounts, including journals, bank reconciliations, reconciliation to sub-ledgers, on a timely basis.
- Consolidation of different country entities management accounts, including compilation of data and information required to perform consolidation of accounts, on a timely basis.
- Maintain Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable including payments, invoicing, receipts, reconciliation to creditors statements etc.
- Maintain various accounting records including daily cashbook, on a timely basis.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and liaising with external auditors during audit.
- Computation of tax provision for accounts.
- Preparation of GST/SST returns.
- Maintaining good records of Export Permits.
- Key user for Financial Accounting in accounting system.
- To ensure that accounting records and reports prepared are in accordance with sound accounting practices, accounting and company policies.
- Research and compile required data and information for the Management Reporting from different country entities.
- Preparation of annual consolidated budget or forecast, including budgeting process and liaising with different country Finance.
- Preparation of monthly management report comparing actual monthly results to budgeted monthly results.
- Preparation of group management report comparing actual to budgeted results.
- Analysis of variances in the management reports and the explanations for the variances in results.
- Compilation of required data and information for the preparation of management reports from different country entities
- Preparation of annual consolidated budget or forecast, including driving the budgeting process and liaising with different country entity accountants.
- Preparation of cash-flow and inventory reports on a periodic basis.
- Other tasks assigned from time-to-time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent. Those with CPA, ACCA, CIMA, MIA will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably candidate with experience specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess good time management skill and is able to meet deadlines.
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Prefer that can start immediately.
- 2x Full-Time position(s) available.