Manage Healthcare Financial operations and the project accounting for the Hospital. Works with the CEO Healthcare to develop and implement financial, business plans for the development and implementation of the Academic Health System network of clinics and services.
- Set up Project Accounts in the accounting system
- Establish the developmental budget for the Hospital: construction costs, Capex (medical and non-medical; fixtures & furnishing); Opex (including stock and manpower).
- Maintain and monitor project-related records, including contracts, change orders, insurances, bonds, certificates, etc
- Monitor project performance, determine improvement areas by developing key performance indicators for critical metrics
- Project budgeting and forecasting processes; administer and review all plans against actual results with a view to identify, explain and correct variances as appropriate
- Accurate tracking of operating costs and capital expenditure and manpower needs for Hospital project
- Establish monthly reporting format including financial analysis (variances against budget), and present these to the IMU management team.
- Works with Healthcare team and Healthcare IT to develop functional specifications for Healthcare IT applications 'hospital information system' and related modules in Inventory & Supply Chain and drive the procurement process and implementation of the applications. Manage the interface between Healthcare Finance and Finance applications where appropriate
- Qualification and experiences requirements: professional accounting qualification such as ACCA and at least 5 years' experience of running healthcare business at managerial level.
- Hands-on working knowledge of implementation of HIS and Financial software; exposure to procurement and supply chain management
- Skill/Technical Competencies. Financial planning, business planning and forecasting. Hands-on ability to run IRR and similar investment reviews