GROUP FINANCE MANAGER (BASED IN KLCC)
- Responsible for company's corporate financial planning, reporting, budgeting, banking, accounting, treasury, business planning, investment management and debt management activities.
- To provide overall guidance and advice to the finance team withint the Group on matters regarding financal aspect of proposals - includes valutation, financial projections as well as tax matters.
- To ensure recording of all financial transactions are in accorance with the relevant accounting standards and princple besides ensuring policies are in place and being complied with.
- Lead, advise, guide the Finance team, and promote financial awareness too all levels within the Group.
- Responsible for directing, managing, and developing activities and systems for the full financial management and statutory accounting, reporting and treasure functions in support of the Company's operations.
- To oversee and directs the preparation and issuance of the Group's consolidated financial reports for quarterly/yearly announcements to stock exchange, Annual Report, all other regulatory and compliance reports.
- To oversee and direct the preparation of audited financial statement and annual budget for all companies within the Group.
- Appraises the Group's financial position and issues periodic financial and operating reports.
- Review the tax computations and submissions for the Group.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess professional accounting qualification - ACCA, CPA, or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong command of English and a team player.
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Possess strong knowledge in IFRS and tax regulations.
- Experience working in Retail/ FMCG industry is an added advantage.