Finance Manager (Property Development)
- Handle full set of accounts, includes general accounting, account receivable, account payable, tax and treasury issues. Finalize and close monthly accounts.
- Preparation of monthly financial and management report.
- Ensure tax compliance and co-ordinate year and audit.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, bankers, company secretary and suppliers.
- Assist in preparation of financial analysis, business valuation, financial projections and any related report for management decision making.
- Leading a team of junior executives in monthly accounting finalization.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTIBUTES:
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree or relevant Professional Degree in Accountancy/ACCA.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in related field. Preferable experience in property industry.
- Preferred candidate with full set account or audit background.
- Proactive, aggressive and able to lead a team independently in daily operations to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin language.