ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER - FINANCIAL LEASING (REF:SP)
- Responsible for month end closing including balance sheet, management reports and HQ reporting
- Dealing with company secretary, tax agent, auditor, bankers other statutory bodies in Malaysia
- To ensure on time submission of tax related matters.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting policies for financial and statutory reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of budget and financial forecast.
- Liaise with outsource IT vendor to resolve the company's IT related matters.
- Ad-hoc job task by department head.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, ACCA or equivalent
- At least 5 years working experience in audit firm with good experience in accounting, auditing or taxation
- Minimum 2 years in the supervisory capacity.
- Sound knowledge of accounting standards, related tax issues will be addded advantange
- English and Mandarin speaking