ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER
- Oversee the Finance and Accounts team on their job function, performance and daily operation.
- Prepare and review the accounting, financial and other related reports.
- Liaise with Head Office, Financial Institutions, auditors, tax agent and other statutory bodies on accounting and financial related matters.
- Prepare the financial budget / projection and performance target.
- Financial performance monitoring and analysis.
- Prepare and coordinate with relevant departments on the feasibility study for planned future development.
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting Professional qualification.
- Must be a member of ACCA/ MIA/ CPA Australia/ ICAEW or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Financial or Management accounting function of construction / property development industry.
- Good working knowledge of statutory act related to financial accounting (Accounting Standard) and financial instruments.
- Strong supervisory skill.