- Overall managment, operations & control of the accounting process covering financial managment & accounting,budgeting & forecasting, legal matters, internal control, credit managment,, capex evaluation, financial analysis, cash & working capital management, tax, audit, corporate/statutory compliance.
- Develop, implement, maintain and improve accounting, management information and internal control systems.
- Responsible on monthly closing activities.
- Handle a full spectrum of accounting and finance function at a group level in compliance with the accounting standards and statutory.
- Provide functional guidance to the managment team and effectively communicate with all levels to drive internal controls.
- Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- Degree or professional qualification in Accountancy (CPA/ACCA/CIMA) recognised by the Malaysia Institute of Accountants (MIA).
- At least 10 years working experience.
- A team player, meticulous and possess good interpersonal skills with excellent leadership qualities and strong analytical mind.
- Possess high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Strong communications skills, independent, resourceful and proactive individual.
- Able to communicate in Chinese dialects is an added advantage
- Working experience in education industry is an added advantage.