An opportunity has arisen in a global telecommunications business for an experienced Payroll Officer to join their Huntingdon based team. Within this role you will be responsible for the processing of payroll across the group's entities as well as the preparation of P11D's as well as SSP and SMP.
A market leading business in the telecommunications sector have seen continually growth and are in need of an experienced Payroll Officer to join their experience Huntingdon based team. Able to provide an energetic working environment in the Huntingdon location this is a truly rewarding opportunity.
The Payroll Officer will be responsible for:
- Processing and reviewing the monthly and weekly payroll for group entities
- Producing reports to be shared with the senior finance heads
- Assisting colleagues throughout the UK business with payroll-related queries
- P11D preparation & auditing of expense claims
- Producing account reconciliations and ad-hoc payment queries throughout the month
- Manual calculation & processing of ad-hoc payments
- Payments over to third parties (taxes & pensions)
- Dealing with internal & external enquiries
- Working with colleagues across the global entities and dealing with multi-currency
- Compliance with current legislation, internal policies and procedures
- Assisting the Financial Accounting team with internal SOX
The successful candidate for the Payroll Officer will:
- Be eager to study for their payroll qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years payroll experience
- Experienced in processing of manual calculations
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with a number of payroll processing systems
- Have had exposure to P11Ds and SSP
The successful candidate for the Payroll Officer well be joining a leading telecommunications business who can provide a progressive and energetic working environment. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package.