Bank Reconciliation Manager
A rare opportunity to work for a globally recognised brand within the Leisure and Sport in an exciting and varied role. Looking for someone with the ability to develop and implement new processes in a management role.
The client is one of the best recognised brands within the country and has a strong global presence, being very highly commended within the Leisure and Sport sector. They are very commercially focused and allow for great internal development opportunities in varied and exciting roles. Located in Luton, they are an easy commute for anyone located in Milton Keynes, Bedford, or North West London with easy access to the M1.
The key responsibilities of the Bank Reconciliation Manager role will be as follows:
- Responsibility for the management of the reconciliation team and the offshore partner
- Ensuring the reliable and timely bank and control account reconciliations
- Co-ordination of the Bank and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Review all completed reconciliations within the Banking remit
- Proper processing of GL journals to review and approve
- Co-ordinate and manage the month end financial closing process for bank reconciliations team
- Finance Month End Checklist
- Co-ordination of IFRS 7 disclosures
- Working alongside internal and external auditors to improve processes
- Ability to speak both English and German would be desirable
The successful candidate for the Bank Reconciliation Manager role will:
- Have significant previous experience in a reconciliations and a management role
- Ability to manage a multi-national team
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Well developed leadership skills with international experience being advantageous
- Excellent organisation and ability to work to tight deadlines
- An awareness of the implementation of new technology within the sector
- Well developed customer skills and experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel in the role
The opportunity to get your foot in the door in a well recognised brand as a Bank Reconciliation Manager with exciting prospects. An exciting and varied management position in a commercially focused role looking for a confident individual who will be able to challenge and improve current processes.