A great permanent opportunity for a full time Accountant role based in Cheadle Hulme.
Working for a well established, successful and growing organisation. Based in a genuine and down to earth team.
This role is reporting in to the Group FD.
The duties include:
- Support the Group Financial Director
- Month end preparation and closure within set deadlines
- Assistance with the completion of annual accounts
- Ensure along with the Purchase Ledger Clerk and Sales Ledger Clerk that all invoice's are coded and posted correctly and within the correct time frame.
- Monthly reconciliation of the invoice factor account for submission
- Assisting with Credit Control
- Ensure all statutory returns are accurate and submitted in line with the required timelines
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are regularly reviewed and amended as and when required
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be able to work autonomously and support wider team - Essential
- Have strong communication skills - Essential
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Desirable
- Have experience using Sage - Desirable
This role is looking to pay from £34,000 to £38,000 per annum + 25 days holiday + Pension + Parking