This is the ideal position for an all-round account's assistant looking to be involved in a very hands on role, where they will get exposure to all areas of accounts.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a well-established Company with a growing Finance team.
- Matching, batching and coding of purchase invoices and processing them on the ledger
- Responsible for generating sales invoices daily
- Credit control
- Responsible for posting bank statements on the system
- Reconciliation of suppliers/customers accounts
- Dealing with suppliers/customers queries
- Responsible for collecting direct debits on a monthly basis
- Depositing cheques to the bank
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- 2-3 years experience of delivering in an account's environment
- Ability to develop effective trusted working relationships
The successful candidate will receive a salary paying up to £20,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.