Junior Finance Business Partner
An excellent opportunity for a finance professional to continue their career growth and development within this growing telecommunications business in St. Ives. Operating as a Junior Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for assisting the senior finance team with providing detailed financial analysis to the no-finance departments. Alongside this you will have responsibility over the month end processes as well as the annual budget.
A sector leading telecommunications business who have seen continued growth from their St. Ives site are in need of a Junior Finance Business Partner to assist with the continued growth. The Junior Finance Business Partner will sit within an experience finance function who will provide career development and progression opportunities alongside a fantastic working environment.
The Junior Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for period end management accounts processes and sign off, including full balance sheet workings and reconciliation between cost of sales and client billing.
- Preparation, analysis and communication of monthly financial performance to FM and other key management and stakeholders
- Produce detailed analysis of actuals vs budgets and forecasts with commentary.
- Review of P&L accounts
- Preparation and presentation of P&L and Balance Sheet and regular forecast updates.
- Assisting with the annual budgeting processes
- Any other reasonable adhoc work which may be required.
- To provide sustainable and effective operational financial planning, reporting and control of the relevant contracts.
- Continuous improvement in planning, reporting, control and other management accounting processes in an expanding operational and geographical environment.
The successful candidate for the Junior Finance Business Partner will be:
- An CIMA/ACCA Studier or someone seeking to start their studies
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in part of a team
- Someone keen to develop and grow the business
- Confident in providing financial support to the non-financial teams
The successful applicant will be making a strong career move to this leading telecommunications business, working from their St. Ives location. The business will provide a number of progression opportunities as well as a competitive salary and wide ranging benefits package.