European Entity Accounts Assistant (Temporary)
This role, European Entity Accounts Assistant (Temporary), is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company specifically dealing with their European directors and teams.
Our client currently have a backlog on a few European accounts meaning they are specifically looking for someone who has worked with multiple currencies and international accounts before.
The role is initially a temporary assignment for 6 months.
Our client are a large and international client based in the City of London, close to Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road.
The role is assisting to clear a backlog of some of their European accounts and is looking for someone to start as soon as possible. As a result candidates applying to this role must be immediately available and happy to start work immediately.
This role, European Entity Accounts Assistant (Temporary), involves:
- Working with suppliers and internal directors overseas to reduce the backlog on the accounts
- Working in multiple currencies, specifically Euros
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Revenue recognition and identifying where each stream of revenue is coming from
- Matching, batching and coding purchase invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Setting up supplier payments and processing the payment run
- Accountancy focused
- Based in the City of London
- Paid hourly
- Temporary role, starting as soon as possible
The candidate we are looking for, European Entity Accounts Assistant (Temporary) , must:
1. Have experience dealing with international accounts
2. Have worked with multiple currencies
3. Be immediately available and happy with temporary work
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an international company on a temporary basis and start as soon as possible.