A new opportunity for a pat-qualified or Finalist level FP&A Analyst to join a growing business in Lincoln
The client is a growing FMCG business based in Central Lincoln.
* Making impactful decisions identifying risks, opportunities and trends within the business
* Creating clear and concise commentary for monthly data packs which will be used throughout the business.
* Coordinating the FP&A and ensuring on-going communications with internal and external stakeholders
* Continuously seeking-out improvements in the analysis functions of the firm.
* Creating Ad-hoc analysis when required.
- Self starter with a flexible attitude to work.
- PQ/Finalist ACCA or CIMA.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to business partner commercial teams.
- Competitive salary
- Company discount
- Study Support & progression
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday