Finance Associate, Primark
Fixed Term Contract
Have you got a business or finance background? Looking to build your accounting knowledge? At Primark, Dublin, we’re looking to grow our department and this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Our business is going from strength to strength. And that success lies with our people. With their commitment, we’re continuing to build relationships globally and to change the direction of our industry – making it more sustainable, inclusive and fun. Now, we’re looking to grow our team of change‐focused individuals by hiring a Finance Associate in our Dublin Head Office. Could that be you? As well as a head for figures, we’re looking for:
- Curiosity. You’ll be helping to make our processes run smoothly by making them more efficient. This means having a curious mind and a determination to find a better way of working.
- Flexibility. You’ll be working with lots of people in this job on a global scale. From third‐party providers and stakeholders to business partners and vendors, you’ll need to have the flexibility to adapt the way you work to different people across our business.
- Communication. You’ll be working with a big team of people. This means building relationships, effectively explaining ideas and communicating new processes to others.
- Assertive decision making. This role requires you to think on your feet and make strong decisions, as you’ll be monitoring reports, invoices and purchase orders.
- An eye for detail. Involving yourself in projects and looking through the details of invoices and reconciliations will be daily tasks; this will mean keeping an eye on the detail and making sure all the facts are correct.
Why work with us?
Aside from our growing presence, we offer some benefits that are sure to sway you over to the Primark side. One, we have a big office with a gym, café, canteen and private spaces to think. Two, we offer a very competitive yearly salary. And three, you’ll be surrounded by an amazing group of people who will do all they can to make you feel welcome, supported and included (meaning you may even have to do some dressing up and performing at the Christmas party).
All you need is excellent English, a diploma or degree standard of education preferably in a Financial Capacity.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.