Senior Analyst, Product Control – Investment Restrictions
5 days left
- Full time
Job Title: Investment Compliance – Product Control
Location: Luxembourg, Kirchberg Office
Working in the Fund Administration Product Control team in Luxembourg, you will be part of a team that is central to the success of our fund administration activities, with responsibility for the validation of funds administered in Luxembourg. The team are in close contact with internal and external service providers in the investment fund business (e.g. portfolio managers, fund development specialists, management companies, auditors and regulators).
Main duties will require you to:
- Monitoring day-to-day fund investment restrictions and policy monitoring (UCITS V, ESMA Guidelines, SIF Law, AIFM) and risk exposure calculation for funds under commitment approach.
- Assessment of breaches (active / passive) and CSSF reporting pursuant to Circular 02/77
- Ensure that all unresolved compliance issues are followed up to ensure prompt resolution
- Perform eligibility assessment towards UCITS prerequisites
- Support the team in the major integration project to support the migration of Fund Administration operations to the target operating model
Qualifications and skills required:
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in a relevant field (e.g. accounting, finance, economics or similar)
- The successful candidate will demonstrate good knowledge of investment fund laws, financial derivative instruments and fund accounting
- Previous experience with MIG21 or GP3 is a strong asset
- Ability to stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
- Fluent in French and English; German a plus
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 18,500 employees globally. We serve the world’s most-sophisticated clients – from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
As of March 31,2019, Northern Trust Corporation had:
- $10.9 trillion in assets under custody/administration
- $8.2 trillion in assets under custody
- $1.2 trillion in assets under management
- $122 billion in banking assets
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation; all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.