Senior Analyst, Transfer Agency (Rebates & Commissions)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Transfer Agency Rebates & Commissions Team Leader. Responsible for processing/calculating Rebates/Commissions within various deadlines. Checking of other partners work [QA]. Ensuring all client service standards and regulatory requirements are met. Working with partners in different jurisdictions.
- To prepare, QA the initial and renewal commission.
- Prepare, QA and pay regular client rebates
- Prepare, QA and initiate reinvestment rebates
- Ensure cash / fund movements are completed
- Set up of rebates based on Terms of business (TOB) on core Rebates System FRA.
- To liaise with clients and brokers on a regular basis, ensuring all queries are dealt with in the agreed timescale.
- Production of Daily, weekly and monthly stats/KPI's
- Monitor and assist on the queries and liaise with other departments where necessary
- Assist in the continued process of TQM (total quality management)
- Day to day assistance and guidance provided on the processing quality and timeliness in India, seeking appropriate information from local management there where required
- To work with the Manager and Group projects area on any allocated Client projects.
- Analyse monthly management information and provide results to the Accounts Manager
- Maintain relations with third parties - to include Client, internal relations with other departments and Auditors.
- Maintains a close working relationship with other areas, such as Dealing, Registration, and other internal areas such as the Client Service Managers.
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
- Ensure all Client checklist and daily team checklists are signed off in a timely manner
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Good working knowledge of Rebates and commissions
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues working under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills (Essential)
- Good keyboard skills to include MS Excel and ability to learn systems used within the business (Essential)
- Experience in working with Multiple Currencies
- Knowledge and understanding of working within a regulatory Environment
- High level of numeracy with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong PC Skills – thorough knowledge of MS Word & Excel
ABOUT NORTHERN TRUST:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today!
- Want to learn more about our company? Visit www.northerntrust.com
- We are a leading global financial institution- Click here to check out our company accolades! https://www.northerntrust.com/united-states/about-us/accolades
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.