Client Manager- Fantastic Working Enviroment
Exclusive to Michael Page, this is a fantastic Chance to join a highly reputable firm of Accountants based in Wadhurst who have an excellent reputation and offer a fantastic work life balance and enjoyable working environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join them on their journey of growth!
I have been working with this client for many years. They have an excellent reputation and operate as a general practice. They now have a need for a Client Manager to join them in a mixed tax and accounts capacity, reporting directly in to the Partner. They offer a great working environment and a really friendly working environment!
- To control the workflow and manage a portfolio of clients,
- To deal with technical queries and advise as necessary
- To complete quality control on work.
- To review VAT returns and registrations
- To communicate with team members and develop them from both a technical and personal perspective.
Staff management such as managing productivity, efficiency and technical work.
- To be the primary contact with senior client staff, typically Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and CFO level staff.
- To understand the client's business and identify issues over and above those immediately arising from the work being reviewed.
- To cross sell and up sell different service lines to clients
- To assist with the future growth of the practice ( currently double digit growth!)
* ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified or nearly qualified
* Experience in accounts and tax preparation and review. Preferably for a portfolio of clients over the last few years
* UK VAT and tax experience
* Practice background
* Client management experience: fee quotes, billing, collecting, managing information flow
* Appraisals/staff management experience
£35,000- £45,000 dependent on experience
If you are interested in this role please get in contact with Tristan Finch directly on 01622 604534.