Accounts Payable Supervisor
An exciting opportunity to join as a Accounts Payable Supervisor in a well established local manufacturing and production business in a niche sector. Going in to a busy role that requires someone with an eye for detail and ability to work well in teams to ensure all process are followed accurately.
The client is a well established manufacturing and production business that has been trading successfully for over 40 years. They offer a niche product and service and hence are continuing to be successful and grow their client base. They have newly refurbished offices on the outskirts of Luton near Dunstable. A close knit team, they value personality and character of an individual as much as experience and qualifications. Located in an easily commutable location between Luton and Dunstable, it is an ideal role for anyone based there or the surrounding area of Milton Keynes or Bedford with free parking on site.
The key responsibilities for the role of Accounts Payable Supervisor will:
- Matching and coding invoices on Purchase Order Systems
- Maintain and update central journal
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Supplier statements
- Pursuing non-authorised invoices to maintain up to date records
- Maintaining supplier statement reconciliations on a timely basis
- Processing Petty Cash for site
- Scanning & emailing PO invoices to relevant site
- Collating invoices with delivery
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
The successful candidate for the role of Accounts Payable Supervisor:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of using similar systems
- Able to input high volumes of invoices
- Experience of coding invoices
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good interpersonal and communication skills as part of a tight knit team
- A positive and analytical personality
- Excellent attention to detail
A very varied role in an exciting local manufacturing and production business offering great experience in an accounts payable supervisor position. Taking ownership and control over the purchase ledger.