Interim Management Accountant
5 days left
- Part time
- This growing company produces more than 2,000 events annually around the world.
- They provide business executives with tailored practical conferences.
A fast growing, international events company that provides business executives around the world with tailored practical conferences, large scale events, which keep them up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and the regulatory landscape. The finance team consists of a savvy group of individuals who work in a dynamic and forward-thinking office in South West London.
The key responsibilities of the successful Interim Management Accountant will include:
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Business partnering with senior stakeholder within operations
- Full balance sheet reconciliations
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Cash flow forecasting for income and expenditure
- Revenue and margin reporting analysis
- Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value
The successful Management Accountant will have:
- An ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification (or an international equivalent).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop good relationships with stakeholders.
- Proficient business partnering skills.
- A commercial focus.
- Have excellent IT skills with advanced knowledge of Excel.
A competitive salary in a fantastic location in London, Victoria.