Great opportunity for the person who shows an impressive attitude and not only take full responsibility for their duties but are enthusiastic to take on new challenges which will develop their own career. The successful candidate will assist Finance Director in all aspects of financial matters within the chosen area of responsibility.
The Client is one of the UK's leading companies in their field. Working with Clients across a breadth of sectors, the client has developed an unrivalled network of businesses to work with. As a start up company 4 years ago, they have expanded rapidly whilst maintaining their SME culture.
- Overseeing the finance function on a day to day basis and assisting two members of staff working towards their AATs. Ensuring accuracy of work and
- Accounting and reporting relating to the Industrial Services Division and future projects relating to this division.
- Overseeing overall stock adequate review management in the company and provisions.
- Overseeing the completeness and accuracy of billing
- Assisting the FD with job set-ups
- Being the central link between the Operations Team and the Finance function
For this role you must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have demonstrable experience in a similar role.
You must also be a confident communicator who enjoys business partnering and working with operations outside of Finance.
Competitive salary + benefits