7 days left
- Part time
Working in a Finance team of 7 people, supporting the Finance Manager with day-to-day finance activities and assisting with financial accounting at month end.
A medium sized manufacturing business based in offices in the Sunbury-On-Thames area with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The role will suit someone who is looking for a stable role for at least 3-5+ years.
The Finance Assistant role, in Sunbury-On-Thames, involves;
- Process customer remittance advices on a daily basis
- Review the online bank statements daily for incoming cash
- Allocate cash receipts on the sales leger on BAAN including matching with invoices
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Liaising with other group companies regarding receipts from common customers
- Barclaycard administration and posting
- Intercompany recharges
- Assist with administration in Finance as required
- Assist with financial accounting activities especially at month end
The ideal candidate for the Finance Assistant role will;
- be looking for a stable role for at least 3-5+ years.
- have strong Purchase Ledger experience
- will ideally have previous month end experience (accruals & prepayments, journals, month end reports)
- have strong excel skills
- live locally to Sunbury-On-Thames
The Finance Assistant role can pay between £24-28,000 + pension, 25 days holiday.