A great permanent opportunity for a full time Management Accountant role based in Crewe.
Working for a market leading, well established and successful organisation. Based in a friendly and supportive team.
This role is reporting in to the Head of finance.
The duties include:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts from trial balance to financial statements
- Production of monthly gross margin reports
- Comprehensive balance sheet reconciliations, including accrued income, expense schedules, fixed asset reporting & intercompany balance reconciliation's
- Using initiative to provide commentary regarding the analytical movement of the income statement
- Comparing actual performance to budgets, providing variance analysis
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Assistance with the production of year-end statutory financial statements
- Develop and implement strong controls and procedures within the finance area, providing a strong base for the continued growth of the business
- Support the tax and compliance team ensuring all submission deadlines are met for both corporation tax and VAT
- Helping to pass on your experience and knowledge to trainee management accountants, thus maintaining the continuing ethos of the company to improve and promote within
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be confident producing a full set of accounts - Essential
- Have strong MS Excel skills - Essential
- Be studying towards ACCA or CIMA - Essential
- Have ambitions to progress - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £32,000 to £40,000 per annum + Parking + Pension