Commercial Finance Business Partner
This role covers all commercial finance across the business to provide insight and support to the client with budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
My client is one of the UK's largest services providers. This subsidiary of the business is based in Wimbledon, providing one of the most prestigious sporting venues with hospitality and catering services.
This is a very high profile role and very visible in the organisation.
As the Commercial Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for:
The successful Commercial Finance Business Partner will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- High numeric and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proven financial and commercial acumen
- Previous and demonstrable commercial finance experience of improving business results and adding value
- Strong modelling and scenario analysis experience
- People Management would be desirable
The Commercial Finance Business Partner role comes with a competitive salary and is based in Wimbledon.