Finance Manager #281 @ Conservation
Finance Manager #281
£45,000 - £50,000
Our partner, a conservation not for profit protecting wildlife and wild spaces. They are seeking an experienced Finance Manager to support the senior leadership in budgeting, forecasting, financial strategy and annual statutory reporting.
- Work in conjunction with the SMT to create the annual and multi-year budgets, and quarterly reforecast process, reviewing and updating the templates as necessary.
- Produce monthly management accounts with commentary on variances.
- Produce quarterly finance report with forecasts, and present these to the SMT.
- Preparing the statutory accounts and maintain an effecting accounting system, including oversight of income and expenditure allocations, bank accounts and bank reconciliations.
- Maintain a sound control environment, reviewing and strengthening it as required.
- Responsible for ensuring that the organisation is tax compliant.
- Mentoring finance and programmes staff.
- Qualified, experienced accountant with experience in financial accounting, management accounting and strategy.
- Willing to be hands on in oversight of the finance function, as well as offer strategic analysis and advice.
- Strong finance business partner, able to successfully work with a variety of finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- A good understanding of charity accounting.
- A passion for conservation.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.