Finance / Funding Coordinator
Excellent role for an established business with a new presence in Pembrokeshire who are looking for a Finance Officer with Grants experience. They are looking for someone to join on a part time basis (20-24 hours) fully flexible around working hours and days with great pension and holidays available too.
The client is a well established organisation that run a number of projects across the UK and Europe. This role has occured due to a new project.
The responsibilities include:
- Administer ERDF / WEFO funded projects where appropriate, adhering rigidly to guidelines in order to minimise risk of clawback.
- Awareness of overall funding requirements and as such show a willingness to work closely with various colleagues throughout the business to ensure all outputs, including non-financial are delivered.
- Processing all Supplier Invoices accurately and on a timely basis
- Ensuring invoices are paid to the agreed specification.
- Raising or responding to all queries relating to purchase ledger either internally or externally
The successful candidate will have:
- A Degree/Studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent working knowledge/experience of Excel (V Lookup and Pivot Tables)
- Good knowledge of funding and grants
- Ability to produce work of an excellent standard
- The ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage a team effectively
The successful candidate can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Excellent pension scheme
- Fully funded study