Senior HR Advisor
7 days left
- Part time
Leading global Consultancy in Milton Keynes are on the look out for an experinced Senior HR Advisor to join their growing team.
My client are global market leaders in their chosen area of Consultancy and passionate about their offering to clients which rings through to their culture of rewarding staff and empowering change and decision making at all levels. The Head of HR is keen to give individuals a voice and the HR function is no different with this role having autonomy and flexibility to offer best in class HR offering.
Senior HR Advisor Responsiblities:
- Work closely with managers on site expert guidance, interpretation and support on all ER, recruitment, benefits and other HR initiatives.
- To provide comprehensive, practical and credible generalist HR advice, guidance and support to all employees.
- To coach, guide and advise managers and team leaders at all levels on people management matters, in keeping with HR policies and company values.
- To provide HR support to line managers on employee disciplinary, capability, performance management, and grievance matters (escalating more complex issues to the Head of HR).
- Support line managers in all matters relating to HR including, terms and conditions, absence management and flexible working requests.
- Take responsibility for the implementation of all HR policies, ensuring that all HR issues are dealt with within the timescales set out in the relevant procedures.
- Ensure effective monitoring of all related KPI's i.e. labour turnover, sickness absence rates, time to hire.
- To assist the Head of HR in updating and reviewing HR policies and procedures, including conducting research and drafts of policies, ensuring consistency with internal people management practices, compliance with ISO standards, employment legislation and company values.
- Proactively update, audit and monitor the accuracy of management information held via the HR system.
- Support the Head of HR with bulk system updates and administration to support the annual pay review and company bonus scheme
- To monitor, benchmark and advise on employee renumeration and benefits, ensuring terms and conditions remain fair, competitive and consistent across segments.
- Conduct exit interviews for all employees voluntarily leaving the business in a thorough, sensitive and timely manner and form appropriate actions plans in conjunction with the HOHR to reduce voluntary labour turnover.
- Proactively track, monitor, create solutions for and provide weekly reports on all ER and recruitment activity.
- Oversee the employee induction and onboarding processes and manage all new starter inductions ensuring all processes are followed for a seamless integration into the business.
- Keep up to date with external developments which may impact HR initiatives e.g. employment law and where necessary undertake research.
- Delegate effectively to the HR Administrator, ensuring workload is prioritised and managed with deadlines achieved. Coach and support the development of the HR Administrator as appropriate.
Senior HR Advisor Requirements:
- CIPD qualification required
- Significant experience of providing generalist HR advice, management coaching and guidance in a fast-paced industry.
- Availability to travel frequently between sites when required
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and its practical application.
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels.
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Proven track record of maintaining generalist HR service levels against established SLA's and KPI's.
- Experience of developing and maintaining HR metrics / analytics.
- Significant experience of coaching managers on people management challenges, particularly absence and performance management.
- Ability to research relevant HR developments including changes to legislation and update policies and procedures accordingly.
- Demonstrates confidence and credibility in advising line managers.
This leading global business can offer market leading salaries, alongside one of the top benefits packages on the market. All sites have on site parking and their leading flexible working policy make them one of the top employers in the area.