The Management Accountant will be responsible for supporting the Finance Manager with the compilation and of all relevant management information required for compliance, budgets and the smooth running of the business.
Our client are a rapidly growing professional services business based in Leeds City Centre.
- Preparation, review and analysis of accurate and timely management accounts including commentary
- Balance sheet reviews Monthly/Quarterly
- VAT Return
- Supporting year-end audit
- Work closely with the credit control teams, calculating the quarterly bad debt provision and preparing the mid and end of month debtors reports for Leadership team review
- Liaising with business unit and cost centre managers to obtain accurate sales and overhead forecasts, and to understand any deviations in actual figures from plan.
- Working with purchasing and the commercial departments to understand and advise on the impact of changing costs within the business.
- Reporting for external bodies
- Working on any ad-hoc reporting and project work
- Fully qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- Proven experience in a Management Accounts role
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Able to work to meet deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
- Effective communicator at all levels
On offer for the successful candidate is an attractive remuneration package, Leeds City Centre offices and a collaborative team environment.