Temporary Assistant Accountant
- Are you a part qualified accountant?
- Do you have strong all-round finance experience, including budgetting, reporting and reconcilitions?
- Are you immediataly available or on short term notice - looking for a new assignement?
This London based not for profit organisation is looking to recruit a temporary Assistant Accountant to support and ensure the research teams are adhering to key financial processes and compliance activities in respect to their grant funded activities.
Your daily duties will include:
- Assist in ensuring that financial reconciliations and funder reports are prepared for all grants on a timely basis
- To ensure that budgets are loaded and monitored for externally funded research activities in line with the funder financial cycle
- Provide comprehensive financial management support to budget holders on smaller grants, including studentship and fellowship grants
- Load grant income and expenditure budgets on timely basis for awards, in line with the specific award lifecycle, and undertake virements where required
- Support the Senior Accountant in the completion of external funding body financial reports and returns in line with funder requirements
The successful candidate will be an experienced part-qualified or qualified by experience accountant who has good attention to detail and can 'hit the ground running’ supporting this busy team providing accounting support within a scientific research environment. It is imperative that you have strong influencing skills whilst possessing first class written and verbal communication skills.
This role is looking for an immediate start - so apply now with you latest CV.....