5 days left
- Part time
Assistant Accountant / Brighton / Accountancy
A well respected company based in the Brighton area are seeking an Assistant Accountant on a fixed term contract basis.
As Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for:
* Chasing, batching and entering timesheets accurately into the billing system, keeping in mind specific client requirements.
* Raising, checking and sending invoices
* Importing invoices and creating journals in order to accrue for time not billed
* Month end checks and monthly reconciliations of both systems and other checks to assist internal audit (month end pack)
* Dealing with client queries in a timely manner, mainly crediting where necessary and updating relevant instructions
* Ad-hoc tasks, mainly to with systems or assisting other teams with queries/audit
Our client is seeking an AAT, ACCA or CIMA studier or someone of similar level. Good systems and excel skills are also important. As the role is initially a contract you need to be immediately available or on a shorter notice period.
£23-25,000 plus benefits