Risk & Reporting Manager - Global Technology Company
Working in a well known global technology company to identify risks and make recommendations to prevent fraud and mitigate risks.
Our client is a well-known technology and engineering company who develop cutting-edge technologies that push the boundaries of what's possible.
It is an amazing place to work full of endless opportunities, great people and an outstanding environment.
They offer the opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
They have been ranked as one of the world's most innovative companies, and their people continue to drive innovation forward. They have a passion for what they do, and their work environment is open and collaborative.
They are also proud of their self-driven, leader led learning environment and encourage an always on approach to learning. All of which is supplemented with the best formal development opportunities you'll find.
Our client has a strict policy on trade secrets. In applying to this business and progressing through the recruitment process, you must not disclose any trade secrets of a previous employer.
This is a fascinating organisation and a business where you can work with great people and your ideas can be brought to life.
Financial governance and risk control:
- Own risk control assurance/audit activities
- Conduct periodic review of costs and expenses and identify risks
- Analyse the root cause of risks and identify any internal control deficiencies
- Recommend improvements, rectifications or enhancements in order to address the root causes.
- Track action points on identified issues to ensure process improvement
- Manage HQ risk related audit requests/enquiries
- Ad hoc risk assessment projects/reports
- Provision of written and quantitative reports to senior management
- Working closely with the business identifying data for KRI's and risk reports
What do we need for this role?
- Part or fully qualified accountant(ACCA or equivalent)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Advanced level in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Ideally experience in working multinational companies
- Good understanding of Marketing expenditure is a plus
- Candidates should have a solid understanding of finance processes, some experience following up risk incidents
- Able to work under pressure
- Good time management skill
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Strong organisational, report writing, negotiation and influencing skills
- Proactive attitude & strong analytical skills to gather information from different parts of the business, analyse and identify implications of data, and present the conclusions.
- Candidates should be comfortable working within a small team and willing to roll their sleeves up with the day to day responsibilities of the role
- Fascinating organisation
- Brilliant support network
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
- Competitive salary with brilliant bonus scheme
- Large team for career progression opportunities
- Dynamic, innovative and forward thinking business
- Based in Chertsey - Surrey
- Income Protection - 75% of monthly salary
- Single cover Health Care Cash Plan
- Pension - DC Scheme - Employer contribution 8.5%, Employee 4% min
- Life Assurance - 4 x salary
- A volunteering day each year
- Flexible Benefits - £50 per month contribution - this includes travel insurance, gym membership, payroll giving, season ticket loan facility, taste card, dental insurance
- Holiday - 25 days per annum
- Access to staff sales portal with discounts available on a number of products
- Bonus - 10% (up to 20%)