Commercial Finance Manager - Global Brand
An international brand has engaged MP to find the best Commercial Finance talent to contribute in driving the growth strategy and plan.
A global market leader, my client has built an outstanding reputation in their sector for delivering a high quality service and market leading product mix. Working with some of the largest brands in the world, my client delivers high quality products in a fast moving market with demanding customer base.
The business recognises that commercially minded finance professionals contribute significantly to the success of the strategy - raising the profile and expectations on any commercial finance hire.
This is a unique opportunity to join the organisation as a Commercial Finance Manager with accelerated career progression in commercial finance to Head of Commercial Finance.
This Senior Commercial Finance Manager role will directly business partner with two business Directors within the largest two contracts in the UK.
There will be daily interaction with the client and key stakeholders internally to deliver:
- Financial insight, analysis and commentary to the UK General Manager, UK Head of Commercial Finance and the UK CFO,
- Robust challenge to ensure business performance is achieved,
- Clear strategic direction with each contract with an aim to improve productivity and profitability,
- Support to the direct sales team, digital strategy and the marketing function,
- Team development of talented commercial analysts
- No reporting responsibility - only business partnering.
The business hires, develops and retains the best talent on the market.
To ensure the organisation is able to deliver to the high demands of the customers, the business is only looking for top tier talent and will be looking for:
- Excellent interpersonal skills including natural empathy and self-awareness
- A professional qualification (CIMA, ACCA or ACA),
- High levels of intellect likely reflected in a strong academic background including a 2:1 or higher in a recognised degree
- Ability to influence and effectively challenge at all levels
- Capacity to broaden experience as they succeed and develop.
£65,000 - £70,000 + car allowance, bonus, pension & holidays
Career development is highly likely for this role with the Head of Commercial Finance looking for a successor.