Technology Audit Manager - Global Tech Company
Technology Audit Manager role auditing IT infrastructure such as networks, systems, databases, cloud, ITIL practices and security for a Global Telecoms company.
Our client is a high bandwidth network and voice services for enterprises and wholesale customers in Europe, Asia and North America's largest business hubs.
Their activity is based on 4 key pillars: Colleagues; Customers, Community and Charity. Their shared values are the promise they make and they care passionately about living them in what they do.
They are recognised for how they take ownership, for the way they step up to the challenge and stay focused on the outcome.
They demonstrate leadership in everything they do, they are straight with people, even when things are tough, and balance this with a strong focus on helping their people to be amazing.
The Technology Audit Manager is responsible for leading and delivering end to end technology reviews covering IT, infrastructure, security and operational audits across the Group, identifying control gaps and process improvements.
This is a hands on position which will provide the successful candidate autonomy, opportunity to add value and gain exposure to senior stakeholders.
The role offers travel opportunities to Europe, India and/or Asia for circa 5-20% of the year.
- Educated to degree level or above (bachelors or masters) in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, Cyber Security or other IT related subject.
- Relevant post qualification in IT, auditing and security (CISA/CISM/CISSP/ITIL/COBIT)
- International experience is desirable
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and data analytics.
- Commercial Focus
- Communication and influencing skills
- Internal audit manager or senior internal auditor (circa 7 year's)
- Previously worked in a fast moving environments with a developing risk/control frameworks.
- Ability to operate in a flat organisational structure with direct exposure to Executives.
- Global Company - Technology and Telecommunication
- £65-£70k + 10-15% bonus
- City of London
- IT / Technology Internal Audit Manager
- Autonomy and the opportunity to add value and gain exposure to senior stakeholders.
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring