6 days left
- Part time
Page Personnel have a fantastic opportunity available for a Payroll Assistant to join an established business in the heart of Manchester City Centre. The role will be temporary initially with the view to go permanent.
With offices based in Leeds and Manchester, this business is growing quickly and has a great reputation within their market.
As a Payroll Assistant, you will be reporting directly to the Payroll Supervisor, responsible for processing multiple weekly and monthly payroll in an efficient and accurate manner. Other duties will include:
- Processing manual calculations
- Running monthly reports
- Liaising with HMRC to determine tax codes and resolve queries
- Be the main point of contact for internal payroll queries
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available to start
- Have previous experience within payroll
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written
£21,000-£23,000 + immediate start + close to public transport links + holiday pay + temporary to permanent contract