Private Equity Senior Product Manager
Private Equity Product Manager - Senior Vice President
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 7,000 employees in 45 countries, we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry, and our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
About the role
As Private Equity Product Manager you will support the Head of Product and the management team of the Private Equity business line in creating a standardized approach to Citco's global Private Equity service offering. The role supports the business lines of growth as a subject matter expert to the sales and relationship management teams.
- Develop and maintain product descriptions
- Work with business and IT to prioritise product enhancements
- Assist IT and be part of the scrum that develops products
- Support the sales efforts/team through active prospect engagement
- Through partnership with the business, define, sponsor and steer investment initiatives
- Influence and guide technology, project management and operations team in solution delivery
- Maintain and develop expertise and keep abreast of market trends/direction and competitors
- Collaborate with the other product teams on prioritisation and reuse of functionality
- Horizon scanning for disruptive technology
- Leverage core Citco expertise to deliver consistency for clients across PE, RE and Hedge
- Create and maintain standard product offerings
- Define and guide strategic changes to standard operating models
Sales and Relationship Management Support
- Interact with client/prospect senior management
- Provide technical and industry knowledge to clients
- Working alongside the Business Development team, play an active role in client pitches
- Act as SME to help Citco enhance client relationships and attract new clients by participating and attend industry forum events
- Collaborate with marketing teams to build CITCO's brand and reputation in the marketplace, including speaking at events, writing white papers and other brand building activities
To be a successful Product Manager you must be able to deal with constant change in a rapidly evolving market. You must be able to have a vision of where the Product is going, articulate it effectively, and lead people towards the objective. You will also need to influence a broad range of stakeholders, from IT development teams to the C-Suite at our clients.
Background and Experience
- Exceptional presentation skills and ability to present to senior management both internally and externally.
- Extensive hands on private equity administration and/or back office experience gained from over 5-10 years in industry.
- Skills in negotiation, influencing, mentoring, guiding.
- Familiarity with Investran.
- Record of delivering business/technology re engineering initiatives in the private equity space.
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory experience of other professionals.
- Project management skills with attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint).
What We Offer
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.