Ascertain that revenue booked through all revenue generating sources is in line with revenue recognition standards and company policies and procedures.
- Examine the records to ensure completeness, accuracy and compliance with accounting standards.
- Ensure that property revenue generating outlets petty cash flows are effectively managed and that all outflows are duly approved as per applicable procedures and standards.
- Prepare, maintain and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing reports on management designed Performa’s to all concerns on daily basis.
- Access financial statement assertions; Occurrence, Completeness, Accuracy, Cut-off, Classification and understandability, Existence, Rights and obligations, Valuation and allocation, make necessary enquires and rectifications to satisfy compliance of hotel’s operational policies and procedures.
- Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures.