Executive - Audit
5 days left
- Full time
We are recruiting for an Executive/Senior in the Audit team. Working as an Executive in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing a team of up to 3-4 or 6-7 people comprising of fresh and experienced graduates.
- Monitoring work, managing and motivating the team to ensure deliverable meet necessary quality standards and agreed SLA’s.
- Sharing knowledge, mentoring and coaching the team members.
- Identification of issues/missing information and managing & tracking the open issues until resolved.
- Maintaining the data confidentiality and adherence to the risk management policy by the team members.
- Helping seniors and AMs in performance review of the team.
- Review of the team’s work and to provide timely feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
- Building relationships with onshore team members sitting across different locations
- Auditing complex sections of the financial statements of companies as per country specific statutory requirements
ACCA member with 0-1 year experience
Apply for Executive - Audit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly