Strategic and Planning Business Partner
This role will involve leading on an massive transformation programme and several projects. The exposure for potential candidates across Merseyside is huge.
Leading Organisation in Merseyside
- Project managing a transformation programme with other senior stakeholders.
The role will involve looking at different scenarios through modelling outcomes which underpins the Transformation Plan.
- Partner with the transformation team and supporting the strategic programmes and major projects.
- Leading on investment appraisals and business cases to aid decision making.
Reviewing investments and work with decision makers to translate finance to non-finance personnel
Preparing financial and management accounts, ensuring future strategies are reflected accurately.
To understand and support the business in ad hoc projects
- Mentor and support a small team
- Qualified CCAB or equivalent Accountant with at least 2 years qualificatione xperience
- up to date knowledge of current accounting practices
- Experience of reporting complex financial data to non-finance managers
- Drive, enthusiasm & ability to hit the ground running
Competitive package and salary