Strategic and Planning Business Partner
4 days left
- Part time
This role will involve leading on an massive transformation programme and several projects. The exposure for potential candidates across Merseyside is huge.
Leading Organisation in Merseyside
- Project managing a transformation programme with other senior stakeholders.
The role will involve looking at different scenarios through modelling outcomes which underpins the Transformation Plan.
- Partner with the transformation team and supporting the strategic programmes and major projects.
- Leading on investment appraisals and business cases to aid decision making.
Reviewing investments and work with decision makers to translate finance to non-finance personnel
Preparing financial and management accounts, ensuring future strategies are reflected accurately.
To understand and support the business in ad hoc projects
- Mentor and support a small team
- Qualified CCAB or equivalent Accountant with at least 2 years qualificatione xperience
- up to date knowledge of current accounting practices
- Experience of reporting complex financial data to non-finance managers
- Drive, enthusiasm & ability to hit the ground running
Competitive package and salary