Finance & Administration Manager
A Finance & Administration Manager position for a leading global architecture firm. You will have responsibility for the UK subsidiaries of a wider global group business.
My client is a leading global architecture firm in London.
The key responsibilities of this Finance & Administration Manager position include:
- Invoicing (accounts receivables and payables, bank reconciliations)
- Monthly profit & loss reporting
- Management Accounts preparation (Budgeting & forecasting)
- Reporting and coordination with central operations (forecasts, WIP, Month end etc.)
- Tax presentations (VAT)
- Contact with local internal and external teams (auditors, tax authorities and tax advisors, etc)
- Invoicing clients/support to Job directors - expense sheets control - bank movements, expenses and sales invoices
- WIP registration in NAVISION - expense sheets and timesheets registration
- Point of contact with central operations (auditors, external administrative agency etc.)
The successful candidate for this Finance & Administration Manager position will display the following:
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles
- Previous experience with budgeting & forecasting
- Previous experience creating profit & loss reports
- Willingness to learn more and take on more responsibility
- Flexible approach to work
- Part-Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
This role offers the chance to join a leading global architecture firm. You will have significant financial and operational responsibility for the UK subsidiaries and will be in a position to become a Partner in the business after a sustained period of time.