1 day left
- Part time
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Auditor to join the Audit team in Swindon or Fareham. You will support audit plan delivery for complete and more complex audits (local and global), executing audit engagement activities including determination of scope, risk analysis and documentation of audit results, in line with Group Audit standards.
Our client are a large, well known organisation operating in the Insurance and FS sectors
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Building an in-depth understanding of Group Audit standards and methodology.
- Assisting the Portfolio Manager / Auditor Manager in planning & determining the audit scope for relevant engagements and in reaching an agreement on the risk analysis.
- Participating in local and global audits, completing audit work, and document audit results in line with Group Audit standards.
- Operating with minimum supervision on smaller/less complex assignments, with sufficient guidance and subsequent review.
- Agreeing on corrective actions and delivering the final audit report, with support from the Portfolio Manager / Audit Manager, for more technically challenging, complex and sensitive assignments.
- Tracking the implementation of agreed actions.
- Developing own knowledge and business awareness by reviewing available resources and interacting with multiple stakeholders.
- Contributing to the Group Audit global team through own professional skills and technical knowledge.
How much travel will there be?
Whilst the role is primarily office based in Swindon or Fareham, there will be call for some limited local and overseas travel. We estimate that approx. 20% of your time will require travel to other Zurich offices, including the Isle of Man and Ireland.
Your skills and experience:
You will ideally have:
- Degree (or equivalent).
- At least 4+ years experience preferably as an auditor with a background in financial services and/or insurance knowledge
- Relevant professional qualification such as CIA, CISA, ACA equivalent will be required. If not already qualified, such certification should be obtained within 12 months after hiring
- Knowledge of audit standards, principles of internal controls, processes, assessment and design of compliance testing
- Good understanding of complex environments, emerging technologies and related risk and controls frameworks.
- Experience within complex, multi-national organizations, preferably in an international environment
- Ability to deliver high-quality audit results in a dynamic environment
- Experience in applying and verifying Data Analytics as part of an audit approach
- Good project management, analytical, problem solving and communications skills, expertise in insurance would be a strong asset preferably in an internal audit and/or external audit environment
We offer an excellent lifestyle benefits package which includes:
- Industry leading Defined Contribution Pension scheme where employer contributions are 12 % of base salary
- 25 days holiday plus an additional 3 volunteering days
- Full private medical cover
- Annual company bonus
- Car Allowance
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted technology offers
- Virtual GP appointments
- Plus many more!