A fantasticpart-time opportunity to join a Not-for-Profit organisation as a Finance Assistant. The role is based in Leeds City Centre, with nearby transport links and parking.
The role will be supporting the exisiting finance team with finance administration, purchase ledger, sales ledger and nominal bank account maintenance.
Page Personnel are representing a Not-for-Profit organisation with a fantastic opportunity to join their finance department.
The organisation is based in Leeds City Centre, making it an accessible location for both drivers and commuters.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Print out and organise Fees forms from Outlook Inbox
- Input and scan Fees forms into the purchase ledger
- Raise purchase orders for Fees forms for 'Other' clergy eg retired clergy
- Match Fees forms from 'Other' clergy to orders, or chase up paperwork
- Raise sales invoices to Funeral Directors and Parishes for Fees forms
- Distribute invoices for approval to budget holders
- Enter approved invoices into the purchase ledger
- Review and chase invoices overdue for approval
- Support and undertake preparation and production of payment runs
- Reconcile supplier statements and resolve supplier queries as required
- Raise adhoc, monthly and quarterly sales invoices
- Review unallocated sales ledger payments
- Send statements out to customers
Nominal Bank Account Maintenance
- Transaction Processing and Reconciliation
- Administer and process the daily banking
- Upload or post bank transactions into the accounting systems
- Prepare bank reconciliations
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have:
- Experience with transactional finance duties
- Previously worked in a finance role
- Good computer literacy
- Good MS Office, including Excel
- Previously worked for a Not-for-Profit organisation (desirable)
- Previous church experience (desirable)
The successful candidate will receive a permanent opportunity with a fantastic organisation + salary up to 21,819 FTE + Leeds City Centre location + fantastic employee benefits
Please note: we can accommodate applicants wanting a full-time or part-time (24 hours) role for this position.