Interim Treasury Manager
The Treasury Manager will provide technical advice to Senior Officers recommending short and long-term treasury management strategies.
Large public sector organisation.
- Contribute to the development of short and long-term Treasury Management strategies.
- Manage cash flows and be responsible for monitoring and oversight of the performance of the in-house investment portfolio.
- Manage the daily dealing function.
- Liaise with Treasury Management Counter parties, Service Providers and Advisors and provide information required to effectively trade in accordance with Market practices and directives.
- Identify and recommend changes to strategy, systems and procedures to achieve high performance and compliance commensurate with the investment risk appetite.
- Production of the Treasury Management final accounts working papers and statement of accounts disclosures.
- Regular monitoring and reconciliation of the Treasury Balance Sheet and Revenue budget.
- Manage a small Treasury team.
- Previous people management experience.
- Treasury experience within the Public Sector.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Competitive day rate.