Internal Audit Senior
Internal Audit Supervisor
- Perform and document work such as procedure development, walkthroughs and controls testing in accordance with internal audit standards.
- Work with audit teams to ensure practices are maintained.
- Provide independent, objective assurance designed to add value and improve operations.
- Provide independent assurance over how credit, operational and strategic risks are managed.
- Monitor managements remediation of identified issues and test the effectiveness of the remediation.
- Conduct internal training sessions.
- Help shape the direction of managing credit, operational and strategic risks by providing independent and objective assurance of risk management, governance and controls.
- Bachelor's degree in an audit related field (BA, Accounting, Finance, etc.).
- 6+ years experience of audit related work experience.
- A Relevant certification (CPA, CIA, etc.).
- Experience performing data analysis using data mining and visualizations techniques.
- Experience with Python, R, SQL, Tableau, SAS or ACL.
- Any financial experience is a plus.
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: