Finance Manager - Suburban Hospitals
We Are Hiring
Finance Manager – Suburban Hospitals – Full–Time, Days – 1345 Philomena Street – Austin, TX
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith–based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non–profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to oversee and manage financial planning, policies, procedures and practices.
- Support development and improvement of data driven decision making and identifies potential impacts on operations, healthcare, human resources and quality of care.
- Contribute to the monitoring of financial performance, conducting organization–wide performance improvement activities, and the maintenance of reasonable and appropriate financial plans and forecasts.
- Provide guidance on expense management, productivity, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and capital planning.
- Work in collaboration with the finance team to ensure coordination for major projects and system initiatives.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment OpportunityAscension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: " Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E–Verify link below for more information.
E –Verify (link to E–verify site)