Facilitation Team Leader, Climate Change and Sustainability Services - Melbourne
- Supportive mentoring and on-boarding programs to set you up for success
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Take control of your learning with our personalised L&D platform
We are looking for a Team Leader within the Climate Change and Sustainability Services team in our Melbourne office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis. This is an ideal role for you if you hold some leadership experience (particularly with remote teams) or if you are looking to step up in the next chapter of your career
You will be leading a team of 6-8 Facilitators, based remotely across Melbourne, who deliver inspiring face-to-face workshop experiences in schools regarding financial literacy. Make a difference with the work that you do, and join our purpose-driven team passionate about creating social impact, positive behaviour change and sustainable community investment strategies.
Your key responsibilities
- Team management - supporting individuals' performance, coaching, providing development opportunities, resource planning and acting as an escalation point for their enquiries.
- Work with management and other team leaders on strategies to achieve and manage program objectives and requirements.
- Manage KPI and target achievement for your team - this centres around the quality of workshop delivery, audience satisfaction and overall engagement.
- Maintain and drive team engagement and compliance with company priorities and procedures
- Experience as a team leader or manager, with the ability to manage remote teams
- Proven experience with team target management
- Ability to think strategically and critically, with effective problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to build relationships, communicate effectively and influence people to action
- Experience in roles as a presenter or facilitator
- Experience working in social impact or behaviour change environments, or a genuine interest in purposeful work - you want to be a part of something good
- Experience with reporting and metric analyses, exercising strong attention to detail
Who are Assurance?
Assurance is a promise, a positive declaration intended to give confidence. You can be part of the next big climate change initiative, work with the latest innovative forensic intelligence or provide robustness and clarity as part of an audit committee. EY teams deliver on providing that confidence to our clients and you can be part of that promise. Learn more about Assurance here .
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.